VOCATIONAL SERVICE & TRAINING GRANTS
Areas of Focus Goal Chart
Decision Tree - Vocational Training Team
VOCATIONAL TRAINING TEAM GRANT (VTT)
- Can be one way or two way teams.
- Based on service delivery and knowledge transfer in the Six Areas of Focus.
- Funding is through District Grants or Global Grants or World Fund Grants
Vocational Training Teams (VTT) are groups of professionals traveling abroad to either learn more about their profession or teach local professionals about a particular field.
- May build the capacity of either the team itself or a specific beneficiary community
- May be carried out in conjunction with a humanitarian project or scholarship
- May be multi-vocational but must share a common purpose in support of one of the Six Areas of Focus
- Must consist of a minimum of one Rotarian team leader and three non-Rotarian team members with no maximum limit of participants
- Have no restrictions on participant age or length of time for training
- Permit one or more teams to travel under each grant
Vocational Training Team grants must follow either the Global or District Grant application process. Vocational Training Teams may have more than one Rotarian participant.