Improving the World Around You
Serve to Change Lives!
As People of Action, Rotarians can embrace those opportunities right in their own communities!
For Rotary Year 2021-2022, each club has the opportunity to earn points that will help them meet their objectives. Many of these align with Community Service.
- Involve EarlyActors, Interactors, and Rotaractors to participate in a club project and report to D6910 Youth Services Chair and DG
- Post community service project(s) with photos in social and/or traditional media.
- Report volunteer hours and service project contributions in Rotary Club Central.
- Participate in a project like hosting the Laws of Life.
- Participate in the 10 Million Meal Challenge with a food challenge and report the story to local media and social media.
- Implement a service project that aligns with the new are of focus, Protecting the Environment.
- Participate in a "Rotary Days" event. Click on the following link for more information.
For help in determining how to assess your community's needs, go to:
Be sure to watch the District Assembly video for more great ideas!
If you have any questions about Community Service, please feel free to contact District Community Service Chair Peter Gleichman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-309-4577.