4. Rotary Foundation Areas of Focus (external link)
6. Rotary Grants Terms and Condition (external link)
Rotary Foundation Global Grant Scholarship
- One $30,000 scholarship, for FULL time graduate-level study in another country (beginning fall 2024 or spring 2025)
- Focused on one of Rotary's seven Areas of Focus
- Applicants may not be Rotarians or relatives of Rotarians, and must reside or study in District 6910
- Application and Club Endorsement deadline: January 31st, 2024. Please use the Word document application (Item #2 above), which should be routed through a District 6910 Rotary Club for endorsement.
- Interviews and selection will take place during March 2024.
See eligibility guidelines and action steps in the documents above.
Please call or email Dr. Paul Matthews, District 6910 Global Grants Scholarship Chair, (706) 202-5830 (cell) or email: email@example.com for more information.