FORMS AND VIDEOS
- District Grant Management "Video Link"- Required viewing to qualify for Matching Funds in a District Grant
- Club MOU
- District 6910 District Grant Application Form
- District Grant Selection Criteria
- ABCs of Applying and Completing a District Grant
- Sample District Grant Application
- Success Rewards
- Allocations of DDF Funding of District Grants
- Areas of Focus Goal Chart
- Areas of Focus Policy Statements
2019-2020 DISTRICT GRANT APPLICATION CALENDAR
- Application Deadline May 15
- Award Initial Decision June 15
- Spending Plan Submission to TRF July 15
- Spending Plan Approval July 31
- Award Final Decision July 31
- Email the application to Joanne Tolleson email@example.com, (C) 678-410-7597
District grants offer clubs and districts flexibility in carrying out activities that support the Foundation’s mission. Districts are encouraged to distribute these grant funds for relatively short-term activities, either local or international.
Districts can request up to 50 percent of their District Designated Fund (DDF) in one annual block grant. The District SHARE Committee shall determine the allocation of District Grant Funds between:
- local and international humanitarian projects
- vocational training opportunities
- and disaster relief
- Clubs must be qualified. What are the qualifications?
- Projects must adhere to the eligibility requirements as described in the terms and conditions for Rotary Foundation grants
- Email the completed District Grant application to Joanne Tolleson firstname.lastname@example.org
- District grants may be used within districts.
- Activities are not required (but encouraged) to support the Six Areas of Focus
FINAL REPORT-Timing of the Final Report- Revision
District 6910 has revised the timing that the Final Report is due to be returned to the District Grant Coordinator noted above.
We REQUIRE that the project be completed and the Final Report submitted to the District Grant Coordinator by May 15, 20xx. If the project and the Final Report is not completed by that date, the Rotary Club will not be allowed to receive matching funds the following year. This is critical because after receiving these Final Reports, D6910 must have a "Financial Review" preformed on the Final Report and submit that to TRF for approval before TRF will release District Grant matching funds for the following year.
Your Rotary Club can start work on your District Grant project as soon as your Club receives notification that matching funding has been approved by D 6910.
Receipts should be scanned and submitted electronically to the District Grants Coordinator (see above Final Report Form).