SEVEN AREAS OF FOCUS
- Peace and conflict prevention/resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water and sanitation
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Economic and community development
- Supporting the Environment
In order to create the most good with TRF funds there is an emphasis on SEVEN Areas of Focus.
- Global Grants are required to address at least one of these SEVEN Areas of Focus.
- Grants should also demonstrate sustainability of the impact of the project once the Rotarian involvement is complete.
- All grant-funded activity follows eligibility requirements in the Terms and Conditions for Rotary Foundation District Grants and Global Grants.
- The grant structure is designed to allow clubs and districts more flexibility in creating grants that will further the mission of The Rotary Foundation within the SEVEN Areas of Focus.
Clubs must become qualified to be eligible to receive Global or District Grants.
DECISION TREES: HOW TO DECIDE WHICH GRANT PROGRAM IS THE APPROPROATE ONE FOR YOUR PROJECT
Use the links at the top of this page to assist you in determining if a project qualifies for either a Global Grant or a District Grant: