Areas of Focus Goal Chart
Decision Tree - Humanitarian Grants
Global Grants Sustainability Principles En
Global grants may be used to fund humanitarian projects which were previously categorized as Matching Grants and 3-H Grants provided that they. . .
- Support the goals of one or more of the Six Areas of Focus.
- Produce measurable outcomes in the benefiting community
- Achieve sustainable results after the grant funds have been expended
- Have been developed in conjunction with the benefiting community to address their most pressing needs
- Seek to address community needs in an integrated manner
GLOBAL GRANT OR DISTRICT GRANT?
Check the decision tree above to determine which path to follow.
- D6910 District Grants Coordinator, Mike Freeman, 770-540-1085, 5194 Glenstone Ct, Gainesville, Ga. 30506, email@example.com
- D6910 Global Grants Coordinator, Renee Welch, 404-844-6602, firstname.lastname@example.org
- D6910 Global Grants Coordinator, Bruce Azevedo 706-296-3834, Azevedo@negia.net