- Complete a significant signature community service project involving 100% active club members and document it with photos or video.
- Conduct one or more successful fundraising events in order to fund the meaningful projects within your community.
- Spend more time and money on Rotary projects than funding other organization's projects that don't have a clear involvement of Rotary.
- Undertake a community project that falls within one of the six areas of focus in the Foundation Future Vision Plan.
- Conduct a Literacy program.
- Apply for a District Simplified Grant